Like most website operators, Litum collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Litum’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Litum’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Litum may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Litum also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://litum.com/ blog posts. Litum only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Litum’s websites choose to interact with Litum in ways that require Litum to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Litum gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
Some data requested by our Customers, through the use of our services (i.e. forms), is personally identifiable information, which may include, but not limited to, your name, telephone numbers, e-mail address, company name, and company information. This information will be input by you in response to prompts when using our website.
Website user: If filling our forms, you provide to us information which may include, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, company name and company information, job position. This information will be input by you in response to prompts when using our websites.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Https://litum.com/ uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Litum may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Litum may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Litum does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Litum uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
As data subject you may check your rights and the other details about personal data from our Declaration on the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
© Copyright 2015-2021 Litum Bilgi Teknolojileri San. Ve Dış Tic. A.Ş. Izmir, Turkey, All rights reserved. Text, visual, sound, animation and video files and designs published on this site are protected in accordance with Law No. 5846 and the relevant Legislation, and cannot be copied for commercial use or distribution, or used in other web sites by modifying them or copying them in the same way.
All information provided by Litum is “as is” and without any warranty or commitment, expression or implication. All product, price, exchange rate and time information on this web site has been prepared in line with the latest information obtained for publication. Litum reserves the right to change the information at any time and without prior notice. Responsibility for typographical errors is not taken. Although the information was assumed to be correct, it may be possible to contain some errors or mistakes. Litum is not responsible for the content accessed through external links from this website to other sites. Litum is not responsible for the content accessed through external links from this website to other sites.
All logos and brand emblems published on our web site are protected by the provisions of the Decree Law No. 556 on the Protection of Trademarks. Unless otherwise stated, they cannot be copied or used.
Litum sought to create an innovative and informative website. However Litum must protect intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks and copyrights. Therefore you are kindly requested to comprehend , that it’s been not authorised to exercise the intellectual and property rights of Litum and the third parties.
Personal Data Protection Policy
- We collect and processs personal data in accordance with the laws of Turkey and the European Union Member states with the principles of protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms, protecting the privacy of private life.
- All personal data processing activities are made within the scope of our policy. These include the processing of personal data and special categories of personal data of customers, employees, suppliers and partners, and any data that our organization collects and processes from any source.
- In order to prevent unlawful personal data processing and protect your personal data from any unauthorized access, our organization takes the necessary technical and administrative measures and provide sufficient security level. We make the neccessary audits with internal or external sources within this scope.
- Personal data processing is made in compliance with law and honesty for specific, clear and legitimate purposes; limited with the purpose and in accordance with the principle of proportionality and for a limited and measured manner; and personal data is kept right; and up-to-date when necessary.
- Personal data is retained for the period set forth by law or as required by the purpose of personal data processing.
- We make neccessary public declaration and provide information upon request of data subjects.
- Special categories of personal data is processed in accordance with the regulations and it is not processed without an explicit consent except it is clearly provided by law.
- Personal data transfer is made in accordance with the regulations by the law.
- We maintain our activities to protect personal data with with traceable, measurable and assessable targets.
- We create awareness and transfer relevant obligations to the parties within the internal and external issues to protect personal data
- We carry out trainings to develop technical and behavioral competencies in order to raise awareness about the protection of personal data
- We manage the data breach systematically and in case of a personal data breach, the subject is evaluated according to the disciplinary procedure and notify the personal data breach to Authority in terms of the crimes and misdemeanours
- The privacy, integrity and up to dateness of personal data and acces to personal data is monitored constantly through process-based asset inventory and process-based risk assessment.
- We commited to implement applicatons for the Personal Data Protection Management System, managing systematically, ensuring continuous improvement of the system and allocate resources the system needs.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org