Locate and safeguard medical assets.
Monitor staff and patients with real-time location information.
Prevent infant-mother mismatches, and abductions.
Reduce emergency response times.
Give patients & families peace of mind.
Litum RFID Systems improve safety, workflow, and efficiency in hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, and senior care facilities.
The system provides
- Hospital asset tracking and monitoring
- Staff workflow management - monitoring patient visit times, tracking wait times
- Real-time location information about all critical resources
- Faster response to emergency situations
- Perimeter access control of patients with special conditions
- Infant matching with the mother to prevent mismatches and abduction
- Patient tracking and safety
- Doctor tracking and safety
- Newborn baby tracking and safety
- Elderly care center resident tracking and safety
- Hospital asset tracking - RTLS
- Ambulance asset tracking
- Increased hospital asset utilization and ROI
- Increased security for patients, newborn babies, doctors and nurses
- Improved staff workflow and throughput, reduced wait times
- Reduction in claims, time away from work, and overtime
- Improved service quality and satisfaction
- Competitive advantage